If you decide not to accept our updated Terms and Conditions prior to December 31, 2021, you will not be able to create any new Privacy Cards. All existing Privacy Cards will be closed, and you will not be able to use Privacy.com.
Articles in this section
- Why are we making this change?
- How does the new Privacy Card benefit me?
- What do I need to do to start creating new Privacy Cards?
- Will the new Privacy Cards work differently than the Privacy Cards I’ve been using?
- Will I need to update the card numbers and billing information with merchants that have stored my current Privacy Cards?
- What will happen to the Privacy Cards that are currently in my wallet?
- The Terms and Conditions reference automatic (AutoPay) and manual payments. What does this mean and what’s the difference?
- What happens if I decide not to upgrade my Privacy Cards?