Please review and accept our updated Terms and Conditions. For security, we may also ask you to reconfirm your name, address, date of birth, and/or other information associated with your account. Once these steps have been completed, you can start creating new Privacy Cards.
Articles in this section
- Why are we making this change?
- How does the new Privacy Card benefit me?
- What do I need to do to start creating new Privacy Cards?
- Will the new Privacy Cards work differently than the Privacy Cards I’ve been using?
- Will I need to update the card numbers and billing information with merchants that have stored my current Privacy Cards?
- What will happen to the Privacy Cards that are currently in my wallet?
- The Terms and Conditions reference automatic (AutoPay) and manual payments. What does this mean and what’s the difference?
- What happens if I decide not to upgrade my Privacy Cards?