Yes. You will need to update the card and billing information at merchants where you have saved a Privacy Card. We apologize for the inconvenience, but anticipate that this will be a one-time event. We’ve created a few tools that will make this process easier. Please login to your account and follow the prompts on your dashboard to get started.
Articles in this section
- Why are we making this change?
- How does the new Privacy Card benefit me?
- What do I need to do to start creating new Privacy Cards?
- Will the new Privacy Cards work differently than the Privacy Cards I’ve been using?
- Will I need to update the card numbers and billing information with merchants that have stored my current Privacy Cards?
- What will happen to the Privacy Cards that are currently in my wallet?
- The Terms and Conditions reference automatic (AutoPay) and manual payments. What does this mean and what’s the difference?
- What happens if I decide not to upgrade my Privacy Cards?