The Privacy Cards that you’re currently using or have created in the past will be permanently closed on December 31, 2021. We apologize for the inconvenience, but are excited for you to try our updated offering.
Articles in this section
- Why are we making this change?
- How does the new Privacy Card benefit me?
- What do I need to do to start creating new Privacy Cards?
- Will the new Privacy Cards work differently than the Privacy Cards I’ve been using?
- Will I need to update the card numbers and billing information with merchants that have stored my current Privacy Cards?
- What will happen to the Privacy Cards that are currently in my wallet?
- The Terms and Conditions reference automatic (AutoPay) and manual payments. What does this mean and what’s the difference?
- What happens if I decide not to upgrade my Privacy Cards?