You can pay in more places! Our first version of the Privacy Card worked well for creating one-time use cards, setting spend limits, and locking cards to specific merchants. However, some merchant policies prevented our cards from being accepted online. The new version of our Privacy Cards maintains all of the privacy and security features you love while expanding the places where our cards are accepted.
Articles in this section
- Why are we making this change?
- How does the new Privacy Card benefit me?
- What do I need to do to start creating new Privacy Cards?
- Will the new Privacy Cards work differently than the Privacy Cards I’ve been using?
- Will I need to update the card numbers and billing information with merchants that have stored my current Privacy Cards?
- What will happen to the Privacy Cards that are currently in my wallet?
- The Terms and Conditions reference automatic (AutoPay) and manual payments. What does this mean and what’s the difference?
- What happens if I decide not to upgrade my Privacy Cards?