You can pay in more places! Our first version of the Privacy Card worked well for creating one-time use cards, setting spend limits, and locking cards to specific merchants. However, some merchant policies prevented our cards from being accepted online. The new version of Privacy Cards maintains all of the privacy and security features you love while expanding the places where our cards are accepted.
Articles in this section
- Why are we making this change?
- When will I need to update my account?
- How does the new Privacy Card benefit me?
- What do I need to do to start creating new Privacy Cards?
- Will the new Privacy Cards work differently than the Privacy Cards I’ve been using?
- What will happen to the Privacy Cards that are currently in my wallet?
- What happens if I want to replace an existing Privacy Card with a new Privacy Card?
- What happens if I decide not to upgrade my Privacy Cards?