Privacy Virtual Cards can be used to make purchases in the same way as a physical card, but without the anxiety that comes with giving out your actual card’s information knowing that it’s only a matter of time until the next data breach.
Every virtual card is connected to your bank account but comes with a unique, 16-digit card number, CVV, and expiration.
Privacy Cards come with all kinds of additional protections to help shut down fraudulent transactions before they even happen:
- Pause a virtual card between purchases to make sure fraudulent transactions can’t sneak through.
- Set a spending limit so you can control exactly how much and how frequently a virtual card can be used.
- Close a card and rest easy knowing that even if a fraudster got your Privacy Virtual Card’s information, they couldn’t do anything with it.
- All Privacy Cards lock to the first merchant they are used with to protect your card details from being improperly obtained.
- Create one-time use cards that close after the first purchase is made, rendering them useless to hackers.
Privacy connects to your bank and we directly debit your funding source for transactions as you make them.
If you have additional questions, please write to us using this submission form!